Who are we?
- WBOC Limited t/A Exchange My Car is a Part Exchange specialist and Vehicle finance broker based in the South of the UK.
- Our friendly team are on hand to support you within this journey and are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
- Our aim is to provide you with the best service and to try to obtain the best financial acceptance to fit your circumstance. We work with a panel of lenders in order to help you obtain an acceptance.
- Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) is a core part of our culture and we are committed to ensuring you receive a product suitable for your needs and circumstance.
Should you have any questions prior to making an application, or have any queries during or after your application has been made, you can contact us on the following information –
T: 01992 352040
P: Mufactory House Cook + Partners, Bell Lane, Hertford, Herts, SG14 1BP.
- WBOC Limited is a firm registered within England and Wales, company number 07718881.
- We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (‘FCA’), under FRN 710875
- We act as a credit broker, not a lender.
- We use the trading name Exchange My Car.
- We will never provide you with a recommendation or advise you on certain products, however, we or our lenders will provide you with all the information required to assist you in making an informed decision.
Commission and Fees
- We must make you aware that by introducing you to our finance partners we will receive a commission from them.
- Please note this commission is fixed and will not impact the rate or deal you are offered
- If you choose to only sell your car through us, a refundable fee of £49.99 will be charged. Payment of this fee is required before the completion of your vehicle sale and inspection. Please note that should you not go ahead with the sale of your vehicle after the inspection, this fee will be kept by Exchange My Car.
- Our team are happy to explain our fee process in further details so please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
- We do not charge fees for brokering finance deals such as Hire Purchase, PCP or Conditional Sale.
- In order to assist you with obtaining vehicle finance, your details will be passed over to lenders with whom we work with.
- Ourselves and our lending panel, in order to assess your creditworthiness, will check your information with credit reference agencies, and potentially fraud prevention agencies.
- They will also use the information that you have provided us to assist them in assessing your current status and affordability.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee an acceptance and all potential finance is subject to terms and status.
- Before entering into any agreement, you should ensure you have fully read and understood the agreement you are considering entering into.
- We encourage you to take the time to read through any documentation provided, and please do ask any questions you may have.
- It is extremely important that you look into finance options that are suitable for your current (and potential future) financial situation.
- Our team will go over all your details to ensure we have the correct information to pass onto our lenders, who will then try to verify the information. However, please note that evidence of your income may be requested.
- If you are aware or suspect that your financial position will change in the future, you must inform us.
- Your credit rating could be adversely affected if you do not make payments when due.
- If you wish to make a complaint, please do contact us using the contact information above.
- For full information on how we handle complaints, please see our complaints procedure.
- In order to process your application, you will need to provide us with some of your personal information. We pride ourselves on handling your information in the most secure and professional way we can.
- Your data will not be processed without your explicit consent for us to do so, therefore if you do not wish for your application to be processed, we kindly ask that this is not submitted.
- Our ICO number is ZA227015